Huntington Beach Resort Overlooking the Pacific
Does the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa offer parking?
Yes, we offer several parking options for guests of our hotel, restaurant and spa. Valet parking is available for $36 per night or for $20 per day (12 hours). Self-parking is available across the street at Huntington Beach City Parking, including overnight parking for cars in place by 9PM. This option costs $30 for the first night, and $15 per night for additional nights. You will also need an overnight parking pass from the hotel valet. We also provide complimentary validated parking for restaurant and spa guests.
How far is the resort from the beach?
Our oceanfront hotel is located right at the beach, just across the pedestrian bridge over Pacific Coast Highway. We’re located just steps away from the gorgeous sandy beach and its popular biking, jogging and walking trail. Sign up for a surfing lesson, build an epic sandcastle, or simply relax and enjoy the people watching. We’re also nearby the Huntington Beach Pier and downtown area, with shuttle service available daily.
What is the closest airport?
John Wayne / Orange County Airport is the closest airport to our Huntington Beach hotel. It is 10 miles away, or a 21-minute drive. We are also near Long Beach Airport, which is 17 miles away, or a 30-minute drive, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), which is 37.8 miles away, or a 46-minute drive. If you would like to arrange transportation to and from either one of these airports, please contact our Concierge.
Located right over our pedestrian bridge from the golden sands of the Pacific Ocean, our contemporary resort and hotel in Huntington Beach, CA, features a full range of guest services, including restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and salon, a state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor pools and water slides.
Host a meeting or event in our Conference Center, featuring with over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, as well as audiovisual, catering and business services.
- 517 Spacious Guestrooms with Private Balconies or Patios
- Pacific Waters Spa -- all-day access passes ($20/day) for guests
- Surfing / Bicycling / Toes on the Nose Adventures
- Free Standard Wi-Fi available in public spaces, guestrooms and restaurant.
- StayFit™ Gym
- Camp Hyatt for Kids
- Outdoor pool with café
- Game Zone
- Resort Market
- Watertable Restaurant and Bar
- Pete’s Sunset Grille
At our Orange County hotel we offer a full spectrum of ADA-compliant amenities and services, including wheelchair accessible elevators, doors and showers and braille symbols in all elevators.
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Wheelchair access in elevators, doors and showers
- Bathtub/shower benches
- Amplified telephone headsets
We understand the current needs of a global business environment, that's why we provide a Business Center at our hotel, which is available 24-hours a day. Whether it's printing a business document or making revisions to an important client presentation, our business center is equipped to assist your needs. Take advantage of our extensive Huntington Beach hotel business services, including:
- Word Processing
- Internet Capabilities
Guest Rooms, Meeting Rooms and Public Areas:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet.
- Wireless printing from your room.
- Free standard Wi-Fi available in public spaces, guestrooms and restaurant.
Map & Directions
We are also a comfortable drive from Disneyland, San Diego and beach cities, as well as Las Vegas.
- Location on Pacific Coast Highway
- Close to Orange County Airport, Long Beach Aiirpot and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Easy access to major highways
Exit Airport on Airport Way To I-405. Take I-405 North towards Long Beach. Exit I-405 N at Beach Blvd. Merge towards Huntington Beach. Continue on Beach Blvd 5.7 miles resort on right hand side. Our hotel is ahead.
Exit Airport on E. Donald Douglas Dr. Turn right on N. Lakewood Blvd. Turn left on E. Willow St. Take the I-405 South towards San Diego. Take Beach Blvd. exit towards Huntington Beach. Turn left on Center Ave. and right on Beach Blvd. Continue on Beach Blvd. 5.7 miles. Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is on the right.
Exit Airport towards Century Blvd. Take S. Sepulveda Blvd. to the I-105 East ramp towards Norwalk. Merge East on I-105 towards I-405 South towards Long Beach. Take I-405 South to Beach Blvd towards Huntington Beach. Turn left on Center Ave. and right on Beach Blvd. Continue on Beach Blvd 5.7 miles resort on right hand side. Our California resort is ahead.
To / From Disneyland (approximately 16 miles):
Go northwest on Pacific Coast Hwy / CA -1 N toward Twin Dolphin, then turn right onto Twin Dolphin. Turn right onto Pacific View Ave., then turn left onto Beach Blvd / CA-39 N. Merge onto CA-22 E and take the exit toward Harbor Blvd South. Merge onto Trask Ave., turn left onto Harbor Blvd., then turn left onto S Manchester Ave. to end at Disneyland:
Follow I-5 North toward Los Angeles. Merge onto CA-73 N toward Long Beach (portions toll), and take the Bison Ave exit #13. Turn left onto Bison Ave, then turn left onto Jamboree Rd. Turn slight right onto East Coast Hwy / CA-1 N/ Pacific Coast Hwy. Continue to follow CA-1 N / Pacific Coast Hwy. Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is ahead.
Follow I-15 S toward Los Angeles (crossing into california). Merge onto CA-91 W, toward Beach Cities. Merge onto CA-55 s via exit 34 on the left toward Newport Beach. Take the CA-1 N / CA-1 S exit toward Long Beach / San Diego, ten turn right onto W Coast Hwy / CA-1 N / Pacific Coast Hwy. Continue to follow CA-1 N / Pacific Coast Hwy. Our hotel is ahead.
ConciergeWhether you need dinner reservations, business services or insider knowledge of the local culture, our expert concierge knows exactly how to make it happen.
- Currency exchange
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Babysitting services
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Concierge services
Self-parking is available across the street at Huntington Beach City Parking. Overnight parking is available; however, cars must be parked by 9:00 p.m. and obtain an overnight parking pass from hotel valet. The cost is $30 for the first night, and $15 for any additional nights immediately following.
- Valet parking - $36 per night
- Daily parking - $20 per 12 hours
- Complimentary validated parking for restaurant and spa guests
- City street parking - $14 per day
Surf City GrocersVisit the island-style market in the heart of the Retail Village and pick up snacks, pastries, deli, desserts, beer, wine and freshly brewed Starbucks® Coffee for you picnic or a S'mores moment around the fire pit.
- Toes to the Nose surf and bike gear rental and apparal
- Surf City Grocers snacks and drinks
- Surf City Trading Company apparel and local gifts
Taxi service from LAX to Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is approximately $90 - $120.
The baby guest request items that we offer include the following and are based on availability:
- Baby Crib
- Pack n Play
- Diaper Genie
- Bottle Warmer
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Bath Amenities
We are delighted to have your furry friends as our guest at our pet friendly hotel in Orange County. We offer pet designated rooms, just steps from the beach, dog walking services, and Surf City Grocers selling dog treats.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- A pet information card must be filled out at check-in.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
- Two dogs may stay in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
- Specific designated rooms have been assigned as pet-friendly.
- In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
- Our dog friendly property map is provided and indicates locations where dogs are permitted on and around the property – in consideration of others please always clean up after your dog.
- Your room has been especially prepared for our special pet guest and includes food and water bowls, a pet pillow, and pet-friendly door hanger.
- Dog treats are available for purchase in Surf City Grocers.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets. Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please contact the Front Desk at extension 50. Dog walking service is available. Click to learn more.
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 11am
Breitling Air Show
The Breitling Huntington Beach Airshow will take place on October 21 – 23 and will include a variety of exciting aviation performances and vendors.
Distinctive Wine Dinner at Watertable
On Thursday, October 06th, join us for a distinctive dining experience featuring wines from the highly regarded Patz & Hall Winery.
Pacific Waters Spa Specials
Treat yourself to Brazilian Propolis Wrap during the month of September, at Pacific Waters Spa located at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa.
Huntington Beach Calendar of Events
View upcoming exciting events in Orange County.
Book Now or call 714 698 1234